About Me

My photo

Transplanted to Miami, FL, from Iowa City, IA. Trying to find a balance between reading, knitting, playing mom taxi, and enjoying the sun and sand in Miami.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kitty's House of Horrors

Kitty’s House of Horrors is the seventh book featuring radio talk show host Kitty, who also happens to be a werewolf. Kitty has been through a lot over the last 7 books. I liked how this one felt like it was a throwback to earlier books. It was Kitty on her own, with a few of her supernatural acquaintances. 
The basic plot of this book is that Kitty gets talked into appearing in a Real World: Supernatural type reality show. Supposedly, they are trying to make supernaturals appear more like regular people. Of course, this being Kitty’s world and life, nothing goes as planned. 
This book also features a development in the Cormac story line. 
I really have enjoyed this series, and this installment is no exception. I do like that this book felt more like some of the earlier ones, a little simpler than some of the convoluted plots Kitty has been involved with in more recent books. 
I give this book 1 bookmark, I could hardly put it down!