About Me

My photo

Transplanted to Miami, FL, from Iowa City, IA. Trying to find a balance between reading, knitting, playing mom taxi, and enjoying the sun and sand in Miami.

Friday, January 07, 2011

Chapter 1 Spoiler from Dead Reckoning

For all of you Charlaine Harris fans out there... or Sookie Stackhouse fans.....
Ms. Harris puts up the cover for the next book and the first chapter, or at least part of it.
So, currently at www.Charlaine Harris.com you can get your Sookie fix by checking out the cover for Dead Reckoning, which is Due out in early May 2011. You can also read the first chapter of the book.

I am terrible at waiting, so I read the first chapter. I am not going to give anything away, but wow! I am so excited to get the whole book in my hands. Luckily, I have discovered more than a few other authors I enjoy reading, which is making the wait bearable.

My most anticipated upcoming releases are Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning, coming January 18th, and Pale Demon by Kim Harrison due February 22nd.

Happy Reading in 2011!