About Me

My photo

Transplanted to Miami, FL, from Iowa City, IA. Trying to find a balance between reading, knitting, playing mom taxi, and enjoying the sun and sand in Miami.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tempest's Fury by Nicole Peeler

So this is book five of the Jane True series. Jane True is a half-selkie, she learned that and a lot more about herself over the books of this series so far.
This book was fun because Jane takes her show on the road. She travels to London with Anyan and Blondie. Unfortunately, it isn't a vacation. Jane learns more about how the supernatural world exists with the human world. She also learns there is big trouble on the horizon, and it's coming up quickly.

I love this series, and I enjoyed this book. It was fun to see how supes are different in Europe. However, I was not happy with the crazy cliffhanger ending!

Nicole Peeler kindly explains the reason for the cliffhanger on her website, without really giving away any details of the ending, but you still might want to wait to read it until you've finished Tempest's Fury.

I can't wait until book six, Tempest Reborn comes out!

I'm going to give Tempest's Fury by Nicole Peeler  4 Stars.