About Me

My photo

Transplanted to Miami, FL, from Iowa City, IA. Trying to find a balance between reading, knitting, playing mom taxi, and enjoying the sun and sand in Miami.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Spring Has Sprung!

Spring has finally come to Iowa. At least, we think it has. It is a little difficult to tell when the temperature swings from the 30s F to 90 F within a day or two. It is nice to throw the windows open and get some fresh air in the house. Our oldest cat, Ariel, is able to do some sunbathing in the fresh air now too.  I hope spring is coming to where you are too, and I hope it's bringing a lower pollen count than here.

My oldest, Andrew, was doing math homework the other day, and had to use the Pythagorean theorem. Which reminded me of the movie Merry Andrew. I remember the Pythagorean theorem thanks to this movie. Merry Andrew has been impossible to find for years, but it is for sale on Amazon.com as digital content, or as a print on demand DVD.